Andrea Bettina Boden
Betty Boden – Coaching • Prozessbegleitung • Training
Tel.: +49 (0)30 682 0508
Fax: +49 (0)30 2505 0727
Responsibility for content
in accordance with the German Telemedia Act:
Andrea Bettina Boden, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolaas Boden, email@example.com
Anja Streiter and Andrea Bettina Boden
Andrea Bettina Boden by Matthias Fuchs; Stephanie Dittmer
by Andrea Bettina Boden and seminar attendees, used with kind permission
Layout, consulting, programming, privacy statement
Copyright to all texts, with the exception of the privacy statement below
Andrea Bettina Boden
My website contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties. I cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content of these websites.
Conditions of use – privacy statement
(privacy statement and consent to use of data)
last updated 18 January 2016
- I take the protection of your personal information very seriously. My website therefore does not collect any user data, does not enable standard HTTP cookies, flash LSO cookies, or YouTube videos with DoubleClick cookies, does not use trackers such as Google Analytics, Google Adsense, or etrackers, does not use web services such as Amazon CloudFront and other CDNs (content delivery networks), webfonts, or external frameworks such as jQuery and Bootstrap, does not connect to social networks such as Facebook, Google +1, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Twitter, and loads the icons below to the career-oriented social networks XING and LinkedIn from my own web hosting provider.
- Search machines and other websites that link to this website frequently record information about your visit and use it to create personal profiles. Before using them, please read their data privacy statements and preferably enter the address directly in your browser, set a bookmark, or use alternative search machines.
- Websites to which I link may track your visit and and its origin from my website. I accept no responsibility for these websites and their data privacy statements, and recommended reading their data privacy statements prior to using them.
- The hosting provider for this website records your visit in logfiles. I have no access to these files, cannot use them, and do not pass them on to third parties. By visiting this website, you declare your consent to your data being handled in this way. If you do not consent, please use an anonymisation service such as Tor or leave the website.
- Your internet access provider probably also records your visit to this website. If you do not want it to do this, contact your provider, change your provider, or use an anonymisation service.
- In some cases, your operating system may also track your visit to this website. You can in part prevent this in your operating system settings, but may have to change your operating system to completely disable such tracking.
- Wi-Fi connections are easy to intercept. I recommend the use of appropriate encryption and, if using public Wi-Fi, a provider that uses a Wi-Fi tunnel.
- Every server that tracks your visit to this website on the web can store this information and pass it on to third parties. You can use anonymisation, tunnel, and proxy providers to prevent this.
- Government organisations such as the German Federal Agency for Internal Security, the German Federal Intelligence Service, the German Military Counter-Intelligence Service and foreign organisations such as the British Government Communications Headquarters and the US National Security Agency can monitor your visit to this website, track you using your IP, MAC address, and GPS devices, and store your online and offline activities in a personal profile. If you do not wish this, please contact your political representative and use anonymisation services and secure access software.
- This privacy statement complies with the guidelines set out in the German Telemedia Act, is updated at irregular intervals, and modified as necessary to reflect new legislation and court decisions. Prior to each use of this website, please read my updated conditions of use and privacy statement.
Information on secure and anonymous use of the internet can be found at websites such as prism-break.org
The German version of this text is legally binding; the English version is provided for guidance only.
If you have any further questions, please contact Andrea Bettina Boden.